The IAM is working with Businesses across the UK. Cyber security is particularly topical at the moment with the General Data Protection Regulation being enforced and a string of high-profile cyber-attacks over the last few months (including the NHS and UK universities).
The Institute of Directors (IoD) and Barclays bank conducted a survey with UK businesses and worryingly found that only 56% had a strategy in place to protect their devices and data, despite 94% of companies thinking their IT system security was important. You have to wonder what the other 6% thought, but, as the IOD points out, despite advances in protecting businesses and consumers by the government, ultimately the responsibility for businesses lies in the boardroom.
The IAM will be working with businesses across the UK in helping employees gain the knowledge they need to implement change in their organisations with the launch of our ISO27001 workshop programme. These workshops have been endorsed by UKAS-accredited certification company IQ Verify and help to prepare a business to meet the criteria of the international security standard ISO27001 and ultimately helping to build resilience.
If your company is interested in some in house training, then you can enquire or get in touch with us at: 01952 797396 or email@example.com, if you are interested in attending, or sending an employee to a series of workshops open, then please check our events page.