This year’s topics include:
- Creating impactful presentations
- Lessons in leadership
- Delegation skills
- Positive thinking
- Building resilience
- Confidence building
- Working with graphics
- Design best practices
Andrew Jardine, our General Manager, had this to say. ‘I’m personally very excited to announce our endorsement of Executive Secretary LIVE; as an extension of the magazine this event has a strong focus on personal, professional and career development. The speakers are consistently of the highest quality and provide unparalleled insights from impressively diverse backgrounds. I’m in my fourth decade of work and I always get something from the speakers, whether it is a pragmatic tip or something more intangible, and arguably more important, like a new way to view the world of work. Anyone in an administrative role will benefit from attending Executive Secretary LIVE.’
Lucy Brazier, CEO of Marcham Publishing the producers of Executive Secretary LIVE commented ‘We are absolutely delighted to receive this endorsement from the Institute of Administrative Management. The IAM is one of the oldest management institutes in the UK having inspired professional business managers and administrators since 1915. In the administrative profession, their endorsement is a gold standard for quality so it is a real honour that they think us worthy of their rubber stamp.’
The role of the Executive Support has changed forever! Are you ready to embrace that change and fulfil your potential?
In this Masterclass, Lucy Brazier looks at the role past, present and future to explain why it has developed how it has. She explores the opportunities that this creates for you to become a true Business Partner to your Executive including developing the partnership, establishing the ground rules, communication, adapting to style & maintaining a great partnership.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Become a stronger, more effective and influential Assistant
- Understand the role and how you can add value to your Executive and your business
- Enhance your communication skills, understand body language & explore emotional intelligence
- Learn how to build a powerful business partnership
- Increase your productivity
- Master the art of managing more than one Executive
- Explore processes for problem-solving, decision-making & project management
- Learn to deal with multitasking, stress and overwhelm
For both of these brilliant offerings IAM members will get preferential rates and we look forward to more collaborations with Lucy and her team at Executive Secretary Magazine in the future.